If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Monday, July 4, 2011

Half way there...

Well we are half way there.  I've dilated to 5 and I expect things to start speeding up. I'm sitting and listening to Kirk Franklin's "I smile".  It's become one of my favorite songs lately.  It says "Today's a new day and there is no sunshine.  Nothing but clouds and it's dark in my heart and it feels like a cold night.  Today's a new day where are my blue skies, where is the love and the joy that you promised me you tell me it's alright.  I almost gave up but a power that I can't explain, fell from heaven like a shower.  I smile even though I'm hurt see I smile.  I know God is working so I smile, even though I've been here for a while, I smile,  smile..."  God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment