If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Friday, July 8, 2011

Biggest Hurdle so far...

Hurdle #10
We are now home and it definitely feels good to be home but I know it would feel better under different circumstances.  Hospice just left.  That was the hardest thing ever signing those papers and receiving liquid morphine on my birthday for my newborn baby.  Wow!  This is definitely the biggest hurdle so far.  However when I look on the bright side of things, I woke up this morning with 3 beautiful kids on this side of glory, so I really can't complain.  I still give God the glory and praise Him in spite of.  I'm thankful that I wasn't at a memorial service on my birthday because that was my first thought on Monday when my water broke.  This has been one long week, but I am so in love with that little angel girl.  I still don't know how I can let her go.  But I'm sure God has a plan.  God is good.

3 comments:

  1. What's the liquid morphine for? Glad you all are home, let me know when you're up for visitors. God is BIG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liquid morphine is for her pain. If she gets very uncomfortable and it seems like she's in a lot of pain, we can give her a little. Makes me nervous because it slows down her breathing and speeds the process of passing along. We've yet to give her any and I pray that we don't have to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God you have not needed the morphine & will continue to pray you won't. Each day I look forward to your posts. They are so encouraging. I don't know if you realize how powerful your voice & attitude have been through your journey. God has huge plans for the Allens. God is incredible!

    ReplyDelete