If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A poem for my baby girl...Welcome home and Happy 3 months!

My world stopped
My heart dropped
In my arms
Your body went limp
Your arms fell to your side
all I could think was how short of a ride
I wasn't ready
It just couldn't be
I put my head down and cried Lord help me
My baby Jay
My baby girl
You tried to slip away
Away from this world
But God said uh uh uh,
Not just yet
I still have plans for you
Mama don't you fret
He said I AM GOD
just trust me
I got this
don't you see??
He showed up,
He showed out,
My God, My God
I just want to shout
We bless your name
So glad you came
To set us free
Lord we believe
Thank you Lord
Bless you Lord
Glory to God,
He is good I tell you
God is good. 

Welcome home baby girl!!

I wasn't choking her, I was trying to get her to stop crying :)


1 comment:

  1. Welcome home baby Jay!!! God is good indeed... beautiful poem, Tyisha.

    ReplyDelete