If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blessed and Thankful

Today has been a pretty wonderful day.  Baby Jay's been doing good and eating more which is a good thing.  Our Hospice nurse Charlie came today and was very pleased at how well she's doing.  Baby Jay is the sweetest little angel baby.  I am so thankful for Jesus.  Thankful that He sits on the right hand side of the Father making intercession for me.  Thankful that when I cry He cries because the pain I feel, He feels.  I know in my soul that no matter what happens, with Him I'll never be alone.  Where would I be??  Only He knows.  I couldn't be any happier right now in my life.  I know it's in His will.  It's definitely a sense of joy, and not happiness for happiness is based off of the things that are happening around you.  I know I have joy because it's coming from up above.  Here we are, living another day that wasn't promised to us.  Another day that we were told we probably wouldn't have.  If only I had a remote control and could press pause.  This moment just feels so good. We are so thankful for all of the support that we've been blessed with.  It's amazing to know that so many people are praying for our strength and for Baby Jay.  I don't think we'll ever be able to wrap our minds around the power of prayer.  I feel that because of the power of prayer and God's goodness, Baby Jay is here with us now.  To know that the doctors have given up on her doesn't phase me one bit because I know how good my God is.  It was never up to the doctors to begin with, Thank God (literally).  It's always been up to God.  The doctors couldn't even help the woman with the blood issue in Mark 5:25-34 but when she touched the hem of His garment she was healed instantly.  Well on Jaylan's behalf I have touched the hem of His garment so in my heart I know that Jaylan is already healed whether it's this side of glory or the other, my little sweet angel baby is already healed.  Blessed and Thankful.  God is good.

1 comment: