If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Thursday, August 23, 2012

A tap on the shoulder...

I've been studying a book called When God Shows Up by R.T. Kendall.  His account of Moses and the burning bush  is that Moses notices a burning bush but doesn't really think anything about it.  When the bush keeps burning and Moses realizes that the bush isn't being consumed by the fire he gets curious.  When he walks closer to the bush he hears God's voice.  God basically tapped on Moses' shoulder and told him that He (God) needed him to do something for Him. He needed him to bring His people, the Israelites, out of Egypt.  If I could imagine a conversation between God and myself (had I not freaked out) it would have gone something like this:

Tap on my shoulder. "Tyisha, you know how I love you so, right? I have great plans for you in your life. I have hand picked you to bring one of My most precious angels into the world.  She will be born to you on a special day celebrated by many Americans. She will have her share of hardships during her journey and so will you.  She will only be with you for a short period of time. 8 1/2 months, 13 weeks and 3 days to be exact. Don't panic, it's all apart of My master plan. You see, she's already aware of the plan.  You will be able to look into her eyes and know it.  I'll be there to give you all the comfort that you need and My peace that I will leave with you will surpass all understanding.   You will hurt and your heart will be broken, but don't worry, the blood that My son shed for you will bind your heart back together again.  Like I said, My plan is a master plan, and in due time you will see her again, sooner than you know.  Before its all over I will take you places in our relationship that you have never been before.  You will see My POWER.  I AM WHO I AM.  The only thing I ask of you is to make ME known and don't give up, just trust me. " 
Have you ever been tapped on the shoulder before?  Better yet, how would you respond if He did right this moment?  God uses us to carry out all kind of plans for Him whether we know it or not. He is so good. God is so good!  Beauty for Ashes. This is our year.



No comments:

Post a Comment