If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Sunday, December 25, 2011

Celebrating with the KING... Happy Birthday Jesus!

Gives me chills to know that my sweet, precious baby girl is celebrating the birthday of the KING with the KING!!  Wow what an honor for her.  I've been thinking about her all day, missing her like crazy.  It's getting harder for me to look at her pictures.  We celebrated Raghan's 7th birthday last Monday.  We lined up several surprises for her.  I asked her what she wanted her surprise to be and her eyes got big as she said "Baby Jay!"  I said baby, Baby Jay isn't coming back.  Really broke my heart, that out of all things in this world she asked for Jay.  When I talk about Jay to Bray (because I want him to remember as much as he can about her) he says, "Baby Jay sleep, she in heaven".  Thank you Lord Jesus.  Thank you for being born this day and dying 33 years later so that we may have life and have it more abundantly.  Because of you I know where my baby girl is.  Because of you I know she has life and while I miss her so I know she's having the time of her life.  Because of you, joy shines during my dark days, the tunnel has an end, I will breathe again, my heart will be made whole.  Because of you I have hope.  Thank you Lord for your birth as the angels rejoiced, the bells began to ring and God's awesome plan was set into motion that we may be set free.  Thank you that while Satan tries to hold us captive in our minds, captive in our lives, captive in our hearts, Jesus came to set the captive free through His birth, death and resurrection.  Where would I be, you only know, I'm glad you see through eyes of love, a hopeless case and empty place, if not for grace.  Please Lord give my sweet, precious baby girl an extra hug from me.  It can't get any better than that, to be hugged by the KING on His birthday.  Happy Birthday Jesus!  God is good.

2 comments: