If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Thursday, November 10, 2011

A year later...

Never could I have imagined the train coming so quickly down my track only to look up and find its bright lights staring at me dead in my face.  It felt like slow motion. It's been a year since I became pregnant with Jay although I didn't know it at the time. The chromosomes were already sorted. My sweet precious angel was already growing into her presence in my womb. I can't believe how fast this year has come and gone.  I can hear the bells ringing and see the bright lights shining from heaven, as the angels rejoiced for the seed was now planted. The boldness of this child, the courage that she obtained, the strength that she was clothed in. The ship was sailing, the rocket had taken off, the plane had lifted, no turning back now the moment was here for the assignment was only beginning. Instructions were in order, obedience  was being followed. My precious, precious baby girl was on the way. For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord...Jeremiah 29:11. The plan was still in motion.  God was stirring this ship, God was piloting this plane.  God was in control of this plan.  God had the power over this destiny.  My God, so BIG, so powerful.  Nothing left to say but this was God and God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment