If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Tuesday, October 4, 2011

God is love...

We are home sweet home and back to a normal running house.  Bray's screaming, Raghan's ignoring me and Jay is just simply chilling!  I just love it.  She's had her first bottle since we've been home and she did just perfect with it.  Bless you Lord!  Michael told me that when we rode off on the ambulance on Saturday Raghan said "At least we have a picture".  Breaks my heart but I'm so glad that her teacher Mrs. Melton had all the kids in the class made her cards.  I just love it and Raghan was thrilled.  We're going to try and continue to feed Jay with a bottle but if it causes a problem we'll switch to a tube that's dropped down her nose and into the intestines.  Right now my fav hospice nurse Charlie is on her way to visit us.  Thank you Lord for discharging us and cover those that are still waiting to be discharged.  Lord allow your Spirit to camp out in our home tonight.  We need you.  Please continue to hold and watch over baby Jay.  Thank you Lord for putting us in a position to live by faith. Thank you for your everlasting love that we are so not worthy of.  God is love.  God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment