If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 4 without Baby Jay

Hurdle #31
Today was a pretty decent day.  We took the kids to see the Lion King to try and stay positive.  Tomorrow I will go and view her body and I know it's going to be hard.  I haven't seen her since they took her from me Thursday night.  It just seems unreal to have someone come and take your baby away.  I'm asking God to provide me with the strength to make it through.  Send your peace Lord.  I trust Him.  I'm starting to get tired and I'm not getting much sleep because I think about her all night and I how I have to get use to not having her next to me.  Lord carry me through this week without my sweet precious baby girl.  It was the absolute best 13 weeks of my life!  So thankful I had them.  Very grateful He blessed me with them.  Thank you Lord,  I know you're not giving me more than I can bear.  Send your grace for tomorrow.  Thank you Lord.  God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment