If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our little fighter...

Jay's first night was pretty peaceful.  She's still yet to cry bless her heart.  She's such a good baby and I could hold her forever.  Her heart rate is still consistent which amazes me how good God is.  The cardiologist at ACH gave me the assumption that she was only living off of me in the womb.  Well, she's still going.  Only God knows how strong we really are, afterall He is our Creator.  I've entrusted her in His hands and I'm going to embrace every momet I have with her.  She's so soft and precious.  Never could I have imagined what this moment would feel like.   God is good.