If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Monday, July 4, 2011

The Joyful Moment has arrived...

Hurdle #8
Baby Jaylan entered the world at 4:55 pm,  weighs 5.8 lbs and is 18 inches long AND she's beautiful.  I had so much peace before and during delivery and I'm so thankful for that.  Just before I started Dr. J came to my side and whispered, "I've been praying for you all day".  I love that woman.  She was out in less than 5 minutes.  She never made a peep when she was born which made me nervous that her spirit didn't make it but it did Praise God!  She's yet to cry but we've been hugging and loving and kissing on her since she's made her debut.  We don't know how much time we'll have with her but we'll definitely embrace every moment that we are blessed with.  Grateful.  J has had some struggling with her breathing but they gave her some oxygen which has helped her greatly!  Her heart rate started around 50 and last check it's 118.  Have I said how good God is lately??  Raghan came and held her and kissed her.  It was really sweet.  That was her one request, to just see her one time.  She has 10 perfect fingers and 10 perfect toes.  God is good!