If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Saturday, November 3, 2012

Getting Closer...

I'm still waddling.  We are 4 weeks out and are very excited to meet Miss Lakyn Khristian.  I haven't posted in a while because I've been so exhausted.  Michael's working long hours so usually by the end of the day I'm barely standing.  We're about 80% ready for Lay.  The crib is painted, the car seat is ready and the hospital bag is packed.  I'm still trying to decide mentally if I'm ready.  Physically I'm passed ready :).  It will definitely be an adustment to transition back to a family of 5.  I often call Lakyn Jaylan.  It's been so hard to break but rest assured Raghan corrects me everytime. Sweet things that I'm thankful for:  During Sunday night prayer, Raghan asked God to let Lakyn be healthy and to be filled with His glory when she grows up.  From a child...speechless.  I'm also thankful that during beautiful nights the kids look for the brightest star in the sky and says Mama there's Baby Jay right there, right there!  Priceless.  Beauty for Ashes, I feel the rain.  God is so good!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful prayer!! I know how tired you are. I pray that God continues to give you strength these last few weeks. God bless you all.

    Rita

    ReplyDelete