If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Sunday, December 11, 2011

Walk on Lord, Walk on...

My heart's been heavy lately.  I think about Jay every hour on the hour. I just miss her so.  I think about her last moments and how helpless I felt and how I still do.  I just want to rock her forever and never let her go.  Last Sunday we went to a special memorial at Arkansas Children's Hospital for those that had passed away.  It was so nice and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to honor my baby girl.  My heart went out to all of the others.  Just hearing the sniffles and seeing the tears that were shed truly broke my heart.  At that moment I realized just how grateful I really am. I didn't lose my baby girl through a tragedy and she didn't have to suffer, but some of those people did.  I didn't know their story but I felt a part of their hurt.  I just pray that they know exactly who God the Father, Jesus the Son and of course the Holy Spirit is because that's the only way I'm waking up every morning.  I couldn't imagine going through this alone and without my special guidebook of life, the Living Word.  Touch Lord.  My heart is still void and maybe it always will be.  I will continue to look to the hills which cometh my help and pour my heart out to God.  I trust God that a better season is coming my way but until then, I choose to sit back and watch Jesus walk on water during my current stormy season.  Walk on Lord, Walk on.  Nobody can do it like you do.  Thank you for your willingness, thank you for your grace, thank you for being you.  Thank you for being good.  God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment