If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Thursday, October 6, 2011

Faith...

Today I turned my calendar on my desk and it says, "We live by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7.  Thank you so much Lord for your constant reminders.  Faith.  What a wonderful thing.  I'm so thankful that I have the opportunity to live by faith.  Faith keeps me up instead of down.  Faith lights the way in all my darkness.  Faith constantly reminds me just how much you love us Lord.  Thank you for providing us with the proper tools to get through each day.  Faith, the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.  Lord I have faith.  You know my heart.  Trusting you.  Thank you Lord for faith.  God is good.

1 comment:

  1. We love you all! God is still good!

    Aunt Donna and Uncle Jerry

    ReplyDelete