If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Saturday, October 22, 2011

Change...

Really missing my baby girl.  Every chance someone gives me to share my story and tell how good God has been to us it takes me to a new level.  I will forever give my testimony.  I participate in a Beth Moore bible study at New Life Church and I'm learning that sometimes change is hard but if we want to move to that next level in Christ, it has to happen.  Beth tells us that God uses change not to destroy us but to change us.  Sometimes change is dramatic and sometimes one change can change everything.  Our change happened with the phone call of our amnio test results.  Philippians 1:6 says that He that began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.  This change has taught me to trust God.  REALLY trust God.  It has taught me to really believe in His plans.  Instead of talking about His plans, I'm living His plans.  Sometimes we know scripture so well but when we bring scripture to LIFE it really can change the perspective of things.  This change has revealed to me my purpose in life. My purpose.  In January of this year before we found out we were pregnant, I prayed to God that I felt distant from Him and I asked Him to restore our connection I also asked Him to use me as His vessel.  Little did I know His plans for me and Oh did He restore our connection even to the point of blessing me to carry one of His angels in my womb.  The closeness of His presence.  You can't tell me that God doesn't answer prayers.  Sometimes it's not the way we want them answered, but He answers according to His will.  The answer to my prayer came through a dramatic change in our lives.  I miss my Jay more and more everyday, but I choose to be thankful for the change.  The change that has brought me closer to Thee.  The change that has helped me connect to my soul.  The change that will allow me to look at life differently for the rest of my life.  The change.  Song on my heart tonight "Changed".  The change that God allowed to move me to that next level.  We are here for a purpose.  If we never find that purpose, than we deny ourselves the life that God created for us.  I will no longer deny myself.  I will forever give testimony of His goodness.  I will forever give Him the Glory.  Thank you Lord for my Jay.  Thank you Lord for my change.  God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment