If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Sunday, July 31, 2011

Romans 8:28

Jaylan had a pretty peaceful day today.  She slept most of the day and decided to pop up for a little while this evening.    Now that she's taken a FULL bottle she's resting quite peacefully if I may say.  Tonight the scripture on my heart is Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."  It confirms that this journey with Jaylan was already in God's plan and it can do nothing but what He designed it to do which is fulfill His purpose.  What a blessing in itself to know that God has the power to overrule and work through any circumstance as long as it fulfills His purpose.  I'm thankful that I serve an ALL powerful God.  I'm thankful that nothing and no one can touch or even measure up to God's power.  I know we'll never be able to fully imagine just what all God's power can do.  I do know that because of His power, Jaylan is here on this 27th day.  THANKFUL! God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment