If you're new to the blog please click on the following link to read about Jaylan Khristian's backstory.

http://jaylankhristian-ourblessing.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-backstory-of-jaylan-khristian.html







Friday, July 29, 2011

High hopes...

Another blessed day for Baby Jay.  She's still doing well although she's a bit congested.  Everyone has gone to bed without us tonight so we've been chit chatting it up except I've done most of the talking.  It's been a pretty full day and I am exhausted beyond exhausted.  I think all of this lack of sleep along with getting used to having three kids is finally catching up with me.  Today was day 25 and I'm thankful for this milestone.  Sometimes I think the only thing that gets me through is knowing that Baby Jay is covered by the blood of the lamb.  I'm praying for a great weekend and an even better Happy Four Weeks.  I can't help but get my hopes up, afterall that is what faith is.  God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment